Your strong partner in mechanical engineering design
Hardy Köckemann, B.Eng.
Mechanical Design Engineer
The main goal of Ingenieurbüro Hardy Köckemann is, to use the benefits of our fast growing network to industry and manufacturing partners, in conjunction with innovative in-house developments, in a future-oriented and value-creating manner.
With innovative in house development and state-of-the-art methods, we will find a cost-effective and timely solution to every technical problem.
When creating the CE risk assessment in accordance with the Machinery Directive, we rely on a fully automatic software algorithm developed in-house.
As a result of the successful cooperation with our partners, we are active as a design office and specialist in CE machine safety in the automation technology, vehicle technology and special machine construction sectors.
- Mechanical engineering design
- CAD design of mechanical components and systems
- FEA simulation of static, dynamic and thermal loads
- Standard-compliant design of machine elements, systems and more
- Strenght calculations by DIN and FKM standards
- 3D printing and prototype production
- Digital services
- Technical drawings according to DIN EN ISO
- Digitalization of 2D sketches to 3D CAD model
- Creation of DWG, DXF and STL data for CNC production
- Reverse engineering
- Digitizing your product by 3D scanning
- CE-evaluation procedure according to Machinery Directive, Low Voltage Directive, EMC Directive
- CE-risk assessment and presumption of CE-conformity according to current DIN EN ISO standards
(e.g. 12100, 13850, 14118, 13855, 13857, 10218-1/-2, TS 15066, EN 60204-1)
- Safety of controls on machines - performance level according to DIN EN ISO 13849-1/-2 using SISTEMA
- Free first consultation and cost estimation.
- We provide personal contact with professional expertise.
- We accompany your project from the first idea to the final product, with compliance to CE-conformity.
Calculation and design office
- Our core competence is the development, mechanical design and simulation of your product.
- Optimization and evaluation of your parts for new manufacturing processes like SLS and SLM-3D-printing.
- The material requirement is rationally planned, manufacturing cycle, material and machine costs are decreasing.
Industry 4.0 and CAx process chain
- We consolidate your competitive advantage through CAx process chain, rapid prototyping and CNC-
- Parameter-controlled, cataloged variant design gives you full control over your parts and product family at any time.
Digital product portfolio
- We create 3D CAD models based on your 2D sketches and drawings to improve the technical-documentation-process.
- Increased market reach guarantees your company that extra, so the customer decides to take your solution!
We have been tested and certified in the application of the software and methods we are using, e.g.:
- Certified CE-coordinator for machine risk assessment and CE-conformity decleration.
- CSWP-Certificate for professional use of the 3D-CAD-application SolidWorks®.
- Lean Management & Kaizen Practitioner -Certificate for process optimization in production.
Development and mechanical design of machines and production plants
Full project support- and management, from first paper drawings to 3D CAD model and commissioning
Technical drawing derivations of 3D CAD components for production
Animated 3D-CAD presentation clips of your assembly
FEA simulation of static, dynamic or thermal loads as well as proof of fatigue strength
Optimization of components and assemblies for rapid prototyping, creation of STL files, design evaluation by using 3D printing
Comprehensive cooperation to solve your technical concerns is our key to success. We proudly present a selection of our partners.